Monday, January 07, 2013

Movement


7/365 - Movement

Run, Jump, Change.
Meet our little gymnast, Jentry. Since beginning gymnastics in November, she is on her head as much or more than she is on her feet. You would be surprised at all the places that she can find that are big enough to turn cartwheels. She even cartwheeled her way out of the Cook center at the MNU basketball game Sat. night.
When I first saw the prompt for today I wasn't sure what I would choose for my photo but after reading the 3 word ideas in the email Jentry immediately came to mind. The girl never stops and is running, jumping or most recently cartwheeling all over the place ALL the time.
Sure wish this old Grandma had a fourth of her energy, and better yet, wish I could still do cartwheels.

No comments:

Post a Comment