Tuesday, January 15, 2013

A Nut


15/365 - A Nut

With a Shallow Death of Field, An Ingredient, Window Lit.
Now most people would photograph a nut that you can eat and frankly thats the first thing I thought of. However, when you aren't a person that eats nuts or has them around to bake with then that isn't an option. I even scrounged around to find a package of peanut M&Ms and couldn't find any.
So I had to be a little creative today for my prompt. I went to the basement and found a bag of nuts that I could experiment with. Lucky for me we had gathered a whole bunch of things last year at Christmas to play Minute to Win It. And now that I'm posting this, I wish I had stacked them one on top of each other like they do in that game.
I tried several different angles but liked this one the best. I like the different light on each side of the pyramid.

No comments:

Post a Comment