Monday, February 04, 2013

Beat


35/365 - Beat

Music, Dancing, Movement.
This was a tough one. We don't have any musical instruments in our home except a piano. I looked through a bunch of my music books and couldn't find a single song with "beat" in the title.
I went down to the basement to look around at the grandkids toys. I found a tool bench and shot a couple of pictures of the plastic hammer and nail but it really didn't do it for me. I also found a plasitc drum but when I took the picture, you couldn't even tell what it was.
I got out my Bible and found a couple of scriptures with the word "beat" in them but the pictures really didn't come out good enough to use.
So, I resorted to the kitchen for my mixer beaters. I know it isn't original or very exciting but after spending a long while trying to get a decent picture I was tired of messing with it.
I'm struggling with February's prompts. I hope they get easier.

No comments:

Post a Comment