Monday, December 31, 2012

I DID IT!!!! 365 Project Completed (366 Leap Year)



I DID IT!!!!!!!! I don't think too many people thought I would stick with it a whole year and I'm not really sure I believed I would do it either. BUT, I did do it and it has been a fun experience and I have learned a whole bunch. There were days that it was hard and I was very uninspired (as you can tell by some of my pictures) but I kept at it. Still not where I want to be with my photography but I'm alot farther along than I was this time last year. I don't usually pat myself on the back but I do have to say that I am very proud of myself for this accomplishment. And I even did it in a leap year with an extra day.
I tried to be creative with my last picture but as you can tell I'm just not really very creative. It has snowed all day today and I wanted to use snow in the picture somehow and this is what I came up with. I'm sure people driving by our house this afternoon that saw me standing in a lawn chair with a pool stick writing in the snow wondered about my well being.
Now the big question, will I do it again next year? The answer is YES.
Goodbye 2012, its been a good year of photography. Heres to learning and improving even more in 2013. Let the journey begin again.

1 comment:

  1. YAY you!!!! You deserve a pat on the back -- and I look forward to seeing all you accomplish in 2013 :)

    ReplyDelete