Sunday, September 16, 2012

Olive Garden


Brian and I haven't been to Olive Garden in a really long time. We have been seeing the advertisement for endless pasta bowls we we splurged and went there for dinner. It was really good.

There really was a reason behind this picture. I had taken a photography class on Saturday for 4 hours. The thing I was most excited about learning was setting custom white balance. Because Olive Garden is so dark and has the golden glow of lights, the pictures come out really gold. I played around and set my own custom white balance and couldn't believe the difference. It isn't perfect but a whole lot better than the first picture taken on auto white balance.

I'm excited about playing with this setting and really getting to understand it.

No comments:

Post a Comment