Friday, August 17, 2012

Downtown Olathe


The weather is still really nice and cool so after dinner I wanted to go somehwere and take pictures. I didn't want to drive a long ways so we went downtown Olathe between the courthouse and administration building. I was wanting to play with early evening sunlight. I took lots of pictures and had several that I could have used but I thought this one told the story.

Brian is always so good to take me whenever and wherever I want to take pictures and practice my photography. We got out of the car and he told me to take as long as I wanted. I noticed he had his Nook in his hand so was planning on getting some reading done. I walked around and then circled back and this is what it looked like from where I was. I think this picture represents calm, peace and contentment.

No comments:

Post a Comment