Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Horseback Riding


Believe it or not its really me on a horse. A friend of Brian's has some horses that he really likes to have people ride. He asked us to come up and ride. After much coaxing and bribing me with dinner, I consented. I was really nervous as I have not riden a horse in over 35 years. I use to have my own horse and rode for several years. The horse I rode, "Willy" was a good horse and wasn't too wild for me. Just like Pops told me, its just like riding a bike, it will come back to you and it did. I enjoyed it enough that I'm looking forward to going back, maybe even next week.

I didn't really like the idea of me being in the picture for the day but I figured if I didn't use this picture nobody would believe I really rode the horse. I did take some pictures of the horse but ended up using the one with me in it.

No comments:

Post a Comment