Thursday, January 15, 2015

15/365


Hello, my name is Jil and I am a blockofthemonthaholic.  Yes I know that isn't a real word but for me and my friends that know me so well, believe it is legitimate.

It seemed like every time Prairie Point Quilt store started a new block of the month, it was one I really liked.  So I would sign up for it, maybe make the first couple of blocks and then move on to something else.  This picture shows 3 different BOM's.  I have vowed I will NOT sign up for a BOM this year.

This is the year of finishing up old stuff.  I have started working on these and am determined to get them all finished by the end of the year.  I think that is doable with the exception of the ones in the back.  They are needle turn appliqué done by hand and they take a LONG time to do.  At least I will be working on them.


No comments:

Post a Comment